Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I'm in a good mood today.

23 March 2005 5:59 pm 4 comments

So I finally got around to watching Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet today.. It was good.. [despite the fact that I had 2nd row seats and my neck was aching throughout the movie] The ending did get me thinking though.. I suppose it's open to interpretation. I thought it was going to be an extremely sappy movie but it was surprisingly moving.. Really, it was quite sweet. I feel so lucky to have Wazir. I recall a few days ago, when I suggested we watch Sepet, he commented, "Why would I want to watch Sepet when I see it everyday already?". Lol. Btw, for those who don't know, sepet means small eyes [like slits], commonly found in chinese. Hmmmpphh. Anyway you all should watch it.

Today's horoscope ::
Virgo August 23 - September 22
You feel totally inspired to make things work better around the house or at school (or even at work, if that's where your heart is). Get busy and they won't know what hit them.

That is true. Nothing beats the satisfaction you get after cleaning your room. I was to complete some work last night but then I got so annoyed looking at my drafting table that I was inspired to clear it. This led to further cleaning of my room. So now I don't see model board, stationery, and previous projects all over the house. I feel happy. :)

I don't remember if I mentioned this or not, but last Friday Yen and Sun came over and we baked pizza. :) It was such a blast and you all want to see pictures right? [Sun, if you want the original photos, ask me, k?]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Floating vege. :) [Sun insisted we soak them in salt water. Yen being the hygienic freak she is was quick to do so.]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sun and me in the kitchen.

"How do you chop mushrooms, Sun?" asks Yen.
"By the cross-section."
And this is the result ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Haha. Sun and I laughed our asses off. :P

This
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

to this
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I baked it for Wazir.. I'm brilliant. ;)


And the pizza actually tasted pretty good! [Well to tell the truth, it was all thanks to Sun. Yen and I were pretty much like "Sun, what do you want us to do next?" constantly.] :P

There is one picture of Yen that I am so tempted to post but she'd so kill me if I did.. so I won't.

Okay, it's going to rain heavily so I'm off to finish some work!

Oh, I put in a new section [underneath my friends' links] on a few blogs which I visit every now and then.. [Although recently I haven't had much time to bloghop :( ] Enjoy.

(4) Comments

  1. Linus Linnaeus On Thu Mar 24, 02:47:00 am

    hello...I'd say I love you but wasir probably kill me...thanks for the kind words about our movie on my blog.Art...good choice! Just for your curiosity Gol nd gincu was filming in CENFAD a week or so ago...the lead actress in SEPET plays a minor role in it...

    Linus

     
    narrowband On Thu Mar 24, 11:29:00 am

    I don't have much time to bloghop these days too. But I could't resist clicking on linus' nick when i saw his comment here! I watched sepet too...
    blogged here.

     
    Anonymous On Fri Mar 25, 02:07:00 am

    WOW U CAN COOK!!!!! PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA!! for sure u will be a wonderful WIFE to wasir. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

     
    Anonymous On Fri Mar 25, 02:11:00 am

    Sun, did u wash your hands for that btw? hehehehe.. how are you?

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home