Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

fuck it

28 March 2005 10:23 pm 0 comments

Virgo August 23 - September 22
You might as well grab a wooden staff and put on some flowing robes. You're like an ancient philosopher today, full of curious questions and deep thoughts. Share your wisdom with your fellow students-of-life.

Fuck it. My computer is being real shitty today, it's extremely laggy and keeps disconnecting me... &&%#@&!!!

Woke up at 1pm so today's been a short day. The more I sleep, the more tired I am, so I'll prolly be asleep again by 2am.

Wazir and I picked Brynna up from school today. Watching the little kiddies run about kind of made me miss school.. Pissing the teachers off.. Staying back for extra curricular activities... Aihhh...

It's my grandma's brthday so Wazir and I dropped by Secret Recipe to buy a few slices of cake. I asked for 5 slices of cake.. Those silly young boys gave me too much change at first, but of course I returned it, I'm such an honest person. ;) But then when I got home I realized that they gave me 6 slices of cake... So silly!! Intentional or accidental? Hmmm.

Have to finish some work for David's class tomorrow....

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home