Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I am an overly paranoid person.

21 March 2005 9:32 pm 0 comments

Virgo August 23 - September 22
You're surrounded by bossy folks, and all you want is to be left alone. Hiding out won't solve the problem -- but a little patience will.

I'm currently feeling annoyed.. I feel that I did well for my first two projects for ID Studio class and I received a B- for my mid-term grade. In fact, the lecturer did say that my first two projects were successful, so why do I deserve such a bad grade? We got a new lecturer today for that subject, though. Hopefully it's for the better..

No class tomorrow and am hoping that my driving instructor is free. Actually I hate going for driving lessons but I just want to get this over with as soon as possible.

My digital camera won't start again and now I have to take it to the shop again and this is pissing me off.

Aggghhhh!!!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home