Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

:)

30 March 2005 1:17 pm 1 comments

There's nothing like a good talk with that special someone to make you feel better about yourself. There are things you can reveal which you could never tell anyone else. I feel so comfortable with Wazir.. That's why he's perfect for me. We understand each other. I've come to know him so well that I can now read his voice and emotions so well.

Another earthquake hit Asia mid last night. Eh. 2 nights ago. I was happily watching my Chinese drama series on ntv7 when suddenly it was interrupted for "breaking news". I admit, I was pissed.. Wtf breaking news? But.. shit.. Another earthquake.. Northern Sumatera, 8.7 [I think] Richter scale? I didn't feel any tremors but people living in the buildings near mine did. Well thank god no tsunami.. so far. I don't think the world has had enought time to get over the last one yet.

Today Stacy, Anthony and I have to go round Mont'Kiara, Desa Sri Hartamas, Plaza Damas and Hartamas Shopping Centre taking pictures and sketches of restaurant signages, layouts, design, etc.. Research for our next project. Group research is always more fun than individual work. :)

1 Comment

  1. sonia On Wed Mar 30, 01:44:00 pm

    yeah.. =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home