Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Birthday goodies

11 September 2005 12:30 am 4 comments


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This year, watches seemed to be the in thing when it came to presents.
l-r :: From Wazir's mum, Lay Kheng, and mum.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bag; Nine West. From Wazir. <3333

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Also from Wazir. To replace my old one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pearl necklace; from Yew Sun. I love it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dragonfly handphone thingy; from Praveen [and Jade? ;)], and white dangly earrings from Jolene.


Well that's it for this year. Dad bought me a cake too, and I already got the Sony T7 and the Acer laptop from him a few months ago. =) Birthday pictures tomorrow; I'm too lazy to resize and upload now. Also, my photobucket account is full.

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sun Sept 11, 12:59:00 am

    I think "anony" is a SPAMMER. LOL.

    Hey those gifties are so "YOU" from the adorable friends of yours. See how they treated you? Bdays always come in full surprises.

    Where's the kiss marks from Wazir?

    Mine is here.... MUAHHH! catch it!

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Sept 11, 08:23:00 pm

    Knoizki :: I know! It's really annoying, getting spams as comments. Sheesh.

    Hehe the gifts are love. You are right, every year I am surprised time and time again by the amount of people who remember my day and call to check up on me. =)

    Hehehe.. Now, now, don't be too naughty. ;)

     
    narrowband On Sun Sept 11, 10:00:00 pm

    Wa-hey, happy belated birthday to you bren! luxury bday gifts!! omg!!

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Sept 13, 11:34:00 pm

    thanks david! =) hehehe

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home