Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Right....

21 September 2005 3:24 am 3 comments

So, class has started, and in one day, I already have 2 assignments. One is to do research and a short presentation on budget accomodations [for backpackers or travellers who just need cheap places to stay] and the other is to find a topic for my thesis // dissertation. I've done the former, but I am seriously having trouble finding a topic to do with Interior Design. But it has to be good. I need to write probably around 10,000 or so words? Anyone with any ideas, help? :)

I wanted to take this elective which had to do with Graphic Design & History, and I thought it was on Thursday; but I just checked and it was actually this morning. >.< I'm such a spaz. So I guess that's one class missed already. Bloody hell.

Oh dear god. On a random note, I didn't know Graphic Tablets were that expensive.

Look Yuw Sun I am wearing your pearls ::

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


They really are beautiful. I miss you.

(3) Comments

  1. lainieyeoh On Wed Sept 21, 07:28:00 pm

    cheapest in msia are the ones that offer bunk beds :)

    in thailand, the cheapest are those that give you free lodging and one meal if you hang out on the streets a few hours handing out flyers

    which wacom model are you aiming for? Try checking out the prices in lowyat first, i think mine was about 130, but it was one of the cheapie models. If anyone can recommend you comp shops in pj would be cool, i've heard tablets are cheaper there

     
    Anonymous On Thu Sept 22, 05:41:00 pm

    i went to your blogsome site and got totally confused :P

    Anyhow, Bernice says she has too many students, so class intake is closed off.

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Sept 22, 06:32:00 pm

    really, the tablets can go for as low as 100+? maybe i'll check it out. i don't need it actually, it's more of a fun thing for me. :)

    meep, sorry about that, i set up the blogsome one to learn wordpress. :) crap, i have to talk to the admin about my electives then. this is bad. thanks yea!

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home