Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Disappointing

12 September 2005 4:47 pm 2 comments

My mother has cut me off from using the internet after 11pm, so now I'm back to bumming off one of my neighbour's wireless networks. The signal is rather weak, but it's better than nothing.

Yew Sun has left for the UK; in fact, he left at 10am on the 8th [Thursday]. I didn't blog about it earlier because there was too much happening with me, and also I was kind of sad about it and I didn't want to think about it. But yes, eventually I have to face it.. He's not here anymore, and I guess I won't be seeing him until about June 2006. Time really passes too quickly. All of a sudden I find that everyone's flying off to the UK or Australia and I'm here alone. It's funny. I'm in Malaysia, our country, and when I entered Cenfad, I knew no one. But now I've got so many friends flying off to the UK and they're like in groups. Thank goodness I have Wazir.

So, here are some pictures from Friday night ::

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Happy Birthday to me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My beloved family. [- dad's side]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The two people I love so much :: Brynna & Wazir.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wazir and me.

This was taken the night before Sun left ::

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yew Sun, Yen and I. He wanted a picture with our fingers on our noses [??]. There are a lot more pictures, but mostly in his camera. I edited all of our pimples in this pic, don't you two love me? ;)

Yew Sun, I miss you. Try to call, or email every now and then, aight?


[post-note] :: Remember what I was saying about the connection? Well, while I was halfway through writing this entry last night, my neighbour switched off his [her?] modem and I got disconnected. Bah.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Mon Sept 12, 09:36:00 pm

    BLOW those candles. Dont worry Bren, you still got your man, so stick together!

     
    Anonymous On Thu Nov 24, 06:06:00 pm

    Hi Blogger, if you are looking to start beading or even if you are a pro, this ebook beginner beaders offer will be great for you. Please take a look at this beginner beaders ebook website. You will get 2 great bonuses if you make a purchase.
    Your blog is great and I have enjoyed reading through – well done.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home