Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

When I think of what I did today, it's like a whirl of Cempakans. It's not often that I see my high school friends, but when I do, suddenly it's like whoa. Today's count :: 11. Yen, Hariz, Audrey, Eugene Choong, Yu Jin, Yee Hong. Sun, Iris, Tine & Amish. Melissa. It's really a small world. It was a coincidence to bump into Melissa and I discovered that she's friends with a junior of mine from Cenfad, Hanako. Small world indeed.

I just realized that I forgot to take pictures with Iris, Tine, and Amish. I have a couple of pictures of Yew Sun, but what the hell, I see him so much more. *smacks forehead* Bren the idiot. Never mind, it's not the end of the world. I'll still see them around, hopefully. Sun Sun, send me pics from your camera, tau?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
l-r :: Audrey, Yen, Eugene C, Hariz [looking high].

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yew Sun on the cute elephant. *snigger*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yew Sun & me.
I really like this picture.
Shit. Looking at it is making me think about how much I'm going to miss him. Fuck la, can you just stay in M'sia Yew Sun??!! =(


Sigh. I'm not feeling too happy tonight, and I can't explain it. Shit la. I think.. It's that time of the month again. >.<

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sat Sept 03, 01:05:00 pm

    aaw lookadya guys!

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Sept 05, 02:16:00 am

    i don't want him to leave :/ make him stay knoizki!! heheh

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home