Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Creative Writing

29 September 2005 11:09 pm 2 comments

Well. I had my first class with Bernice today, Creative Writing. It's a fun class, really. But I find it hard to enjoy because, yes, she was right, it is a rather big group. We have to write personal monologues and stuff like that and frankly, I'm not comfortable sharing certain things with the entire class. I don't like telling and talking to people about the troubles I have and have had in my life, because they don't know me anyway.. What would they care? They'd probably just think I'm being some drama queen or whatnot. But yea. It's an interesting experience and it's a big improvement from the last class I had with Bernice; Literature & Composition. But I really would feel much more comfortable if the class was smaller or if there were more people I am close to in it. But I don't have a choice, I need to take this class this semester anyhow.

Someone phoned me during Bernice's class and I picked up and it was really noisy and I couldn't hear a thing so I hung up, cos she gave us some assignment. Sorry. :/

I am really really tired today. Class from pretty much 9.30am to 5pm. Then I came home and went to the gym. Fell asleep watching tv at 10pm just now. Guess that means I'm off to bed now. Or soon. Or maybe I'll watch some Family Guy reruns. :)

(2) Comments

  1. lainieyeoh On Tue Oct 04, 12:59:00 am

    yknow....in a sense, living your life like an open book...it makes stuff easier to deal with

    But I suppose that only applied if it works for you :)

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Oct 06, 10:12:00 pm

    that is true, it can be a fun class, but yeah, as i mentioned, the class is pretty big; and i don't know all of them on a personal basis. makes me nervous. =P but then again, that's the point of the class, right? to make people open up and share things. :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home