Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Damn it.

02 October 2005 11:05 pm 3 comments

I've been so busy. Thursday's class with Anwar; he told us to think of our concept for the budget motel, do research, and get back to him on Monday. Saturday, the whole class attended this Design Conference at the KL Convention Centre, and we saw Anwar there. He gave us this sheet of paper with even more assignments due Monday :: sketches, conceptual model, layout plans, sections, writeup, research, etc. Dear God.

So I've been doing my homework [or trying to, at least] all weekend. Yay. *sarcasm* Of course I didn't finish everything; I'm not such a nerd. I hate being so busy and stressed.

Mum came back from India on Thursday and today she left for USA.

I miss my mum.

(3) Comments

  1. Tyler On Sun Oct 02, 11:41:00 pm

    whoa! ur use of sarcasm is awesome! *sarcasm*

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Oct 02, 11:44:00 pm

    I know! Aren't I cool like that? *sarcasm*

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Oct 03, 10:07:00 pm

    Tsk tsk. You're just jealous cos you're not cool like I am. ;) Lol wtf la.

    Woi! The spam was getting bloody annoying ok!

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home