Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

New layout

10 October 2005 11:38 pm 5 comments

Okay. I kind of got sick of the old layout, as much as I loved it and all. I've yet to change the colours of the tagboard, though.

But. This new one doesn't really work that well with IE [Well, it creates a little crease near the header]. Anyway, almost everyone uses Firefox now, right?

Any feedback? Comment. I've still got the old layout saved here.

---

Have to make another model at 1:50 scale, and draw plans & sections by Thursday. There's another critique session on Monday. I hate making models, there's no denying that. I hate drawing sections too. And axonometrics. But I like plans. Gosh. Remind me again why I'm studying interior architecture?

(5) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Tue Oct 11, 12:39:00 am

    Now what a mature look! This one shows your real age. It's pleasant and super clean.

    It's your "home" you redecorate things once and a while and this one turned out good (like always).

     
    lainieyeoh On Tue Oct 11, 12:09:00 pm

    hmm...pretty..Maybe change the background gray to a lighter, colder shade of gray / tan, give the whole thing a classier feel?

    Actually, you'd be surprised how many people don't know of firefox, i was just talking to my classmate to introduce him a plug in, and he had no idea what program i was talking about

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Oct 12, 12:58:00 am

    Knoizki :: Thanks. I thought I needed something more mature. :) It was tough finding a new layout, the "in" thing seems to be those with tiny screens and those navigation buttons which I don't like. >.<

    Lainie :: Thanks, I'll try to tweak when I have the time and we'll see how it goes. :) They don't know firefox? Wow. Maybe they're all Mac people..?

    Serge :: I know! ;) Thanks dear.

     
    narrowband On Thu Oct 13, 12:38:00 am

    Change is good... refreshing! This is neat! Love it!

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Oct 13, 08:59:00 pm

    thanks! :) i like it too ;)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home