Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

It's Monday again.. >.<

10 October 2005 1:04 am 2 comments

I've had a pretty good weekend. Yesterday's presentation, which I prepared for Friday night, went pretty well, surprisingly. So, yeah, apparently I am on the right track for my thesis. Yay. Spent a lot of time with my sister this weekend, and today I saw Wazir for dinner. It's been productive.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brynna took this. Haha I can see her finger at the corner of the pic. :/ That's the prob with the T7, most people have a tendency to rest their fingers at the edges of the camera and well, that's where the lens is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We both look kinda off in here. :/

And these are some interior pictures of my latest model ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top view of bedroom space. Looks shabby because I used recycled materials :: a mixture of cardboard, mounting board, and model board.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Interior view of the bedroom space.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hallway.


There are no shots of other spaces because I haven't gotten around to modelling them in detail yet. I've just got it all drawn out on plan and some sketches. Damn stress la; I've been having so much work, and my mother is away and Brynna has exams so I've had to push her to study and tutor her as well. Am trying my best to be the good sister I'm supposed to be but I don't think I'm doing that good a job.

This is random, but I've decided I don't want a lomo camera anymore because bleh, I can do all that with Photoshop anyway. Why waste cash on a plastic camera and film and developing fees?

I think I'm off to bed. Feeling rather tired and I've got an early class tomorrow. >.< Night, all.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Tue Oct 11, 12:37:00 am

    DAMN IMPRESSIVE presentation. Although I didn't realized it was a miniature.

    Spending with lovedones during Sundays is what life all about. I'm not surprise ya spent them with Wazir.

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Oct 12, 01:48:00 am

    Thanks Knoizki. Lol, it's miniature, but rather big; I just didn't put a pic of the whole model cos I think it looks stupid. :'(

    Quiet time is always good, especially spent with a loved one.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home