Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Old pictures

18 October 2005 5:35 pm 6 comments

So just now, I was looking through some pictures in this cd that I burned some time back, and I was really amazed at how much everyone has changed, including myself. Here's a quick and [rather] messy compilation of some of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Clockwise from top left :: Me [age 11? It looks funny because I cropped my cousins out of it.]; Brynna and I [about 3 years back]; Brynna; Me, Brynna and Mum [2005].
Brynna's lost quite a bit of the chubbiness. Gosh. I look the same la.. Just a little older. :P And my hair's frizzy now. My mother still looks young. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1st row :: Chee Yoong, Chia Ron, me, Audrey [All the Harimau captains, but where's Gavin?]; Marlyn, Jolene, Trish, Wern, Deesha [my birthday 2003]
2nd row :: Harimau house deco 2003; End of SPM 2003 [grad of high school]
3rd row :: Me [check out the braces! haha]; Jo, me, Lil, Jassie, & Yen [Eugene C's birthday 2003]; Praveen, Mars, William, me [Mars' birthday 2003]
4th row :: Stacy & I [Icon Show 2004]; Stacy, Joanne, & Shaza [Maju Junction]; Anthony, Wazir, Stacy & I [Cenfad]


Awww. I miss school now.

The critique session today went well, and we're having a final crit this coming Monday. I guess all I have to do for now is refine my model, put in details, and finish up my drawings. I have a problem with drawing at a large scale; but as most of you know, I have miniscule handwriting and that applies to my drawings too. :P When I draw big, everything ends up looking blank, cartoonish, and well, lame. Will have to do something about that. :P

For my thesis class, Adela wants me to try to find my way to Penang to interview this lady over my Raya holidays. I know I should, but I'm so lazy. I'd be lazy if I had to interview someone in KL, whatmore Penang. Aish.

(6) Comments

  1. Unknown On Tue Oct 18, 07:12:00 pm

    forgive me for saying this but ur mom is HOT!

     
    jo On Wed Oct 19, 09:44:00 pm

    ahaha, another milf boy.
    I spot lil me in the pikkie.Just wanted to say I Love You too:)

     
    Unknown On Thu Oct 20, 12:02:00 am

    eh eh eh!! i aint that kinda boy but i do HONESTLY feel ur mom is hot! damn. can i come over Bren??? :)

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Oct 20, 02:57:00 am

    *reminds self to keep Shan away from my ma*
    Tsk, tsk, Shan. Haha. You're too horny lah!

    Jolene! I love you too. =) Hope you got my email the other day. =)

     
    Unknown On Fri Oct 21, 10:08:00 am

    lol... hey Bren.. not horny la!!!!!
    just complimenting ur mom. now i know where u get ur good looks from. :)

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Oct 23, 08:45:00 pm

    Haha. Smart move, compliment me so I'll forget. :P Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home