Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Wow.

06 October 2005 10:23 pm 3 comments

Today has felt like the longest day ever. Wazir picked me up for class real early,about 7am] so that we could avoid the Subang and KL traffic. So I got to Cenfad at like, 8am or so, when class only started at 9.30am. :/ I had a critique session and had to go first, which was surprisingly okay. Now I've got tons of work to do this weekend. :/ Have to rework my building layout and my model at a 1:50 scale. That's pretty big.

Anyway that class ended at about 1.45pm and Bernice's Creative Writing class started at 2pm. Didn't get much of a break. Plus, Bernice's class ran 45 minutes longer than expected, because we watched this movie, Garden State after the break. It was a rather slow-moving movie and well, I couldn't quite grasp the point of the movie, but then again, I prolly can't really comment because I fell asleep for half an hour. =P So yeah. I had class from 9.30am to 5.45pm. :/

I came home after class, ate dinner, and the next thing I knew, I was asleep. Woke up at 9.30pm. It's been ages since I've had a nap!

I have not been to the gym this week and I'm feeling guilty.

Anyhoo. I need to do research for my thesis. I've pretty much decided on the topic "Adaptive Reuse of Buildings in KL". It was that or "The Convergence of Design and Technology" but for that, I couldn't figure out what specific field of science I wanted to talk about. So, yeah. Now I have to go do some research on old buildings and stuff, both in KL and overseas, as examples. I have a presentation about this Saturday morning. >.< Wish me luck! [I haven't started any research yet.]

(3) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sat Oct 08, 01:09:00 pm

    Go! Brenzki do the yogas! Do the cardios! Do the shopping - it's also an exercise, but enjoyment is really about not planning it.

    Happy Weekend!

     
    narrowband On Sun Oct 09, 10:43:00 am

    Good luck on your research!

    And boy is that movie boring! Heh. I haven't watched it tho.

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Oct 10, 01:12:00 am

    Knoizki :: Hehe, shopping? I'd do that daily, gladly; if I had the dosh. :)

    David :: Thanks, it's going surprisingly well! :) Yeah. It seems boring. All deep and stuff like that. :P

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home