Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Too much work

06 October 2005 1:06 am 2 comments

I've spent yesterday and today slaving over Anwar's work. Wow. I can't recall a time that I've been this dedicated to an assignment. I guess it's not that I have a choice, he keeps pushing the deadlines. I have a critique session tomorrow [err, today] morning that I just found out about on Monday. :/

I'm so tired. Gosh, I hope this isn't what this entire semester is going to be like.

Oh. Today I tried getting online and kept wondering why I couldn't connect to the internet. The laptop told me that I was connected to the wireless connection, so I figured that my broadband service was down. So I waited for like 5 hours or so.. And finally I got fed up. Then I discovered that my wireless router was switched on but my broadband modem wasn't. Shit.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Thu Oct 06, 01:50:00 am

    That's weird, I also encountered the same thing back here in HK.

    I subscribed from the I-cable + TV combo broadband (always on) and alternative use of a wireless LAN. The browsing are so difficult, static & not good for online chats.

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Oct 06, 07:14:00 pm

    Heh. Can't live without the internet nowadays eh?

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home