Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Stressed out

17 October 2005 7:13 pm 2 comments

I've been super busy. Have a crit session tomorrow. And really, I haven't been doing much except stupid model making and plans, so it's not really something I want to go on and on about here.

Plus, I'm having connection problems, over here at mum's place. I'm connected to the internet, but I can't access a lot of websites. It's strange. So far I can only access hotmail, gmail, livejournal, and blogger. But I can't access my blog, lol. So, unless I want to check my email every 5 seconds or write a new blog entry every 5 minutes, the internet is rather useless. :/ Under normal circumstances I'd be extremely annoyed with this problem, but right now I can't be bothered because I'm still stressed out over my work. :P

[edit :: 12.57am] Got the internet up and running properly, thanks to my ma.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Mon Oct 17, 08:43:00 pm

    Just think positive. At least you're thinking something to do. As I normally say, if thinking is working, I spend working instead.

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Oct 18, 01:01:00 am

    I know I keep complaining. :P I'm obsessive that way; I feel guilty for going out or watching tv when I know I have work to do. :P

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home