Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Lucky Buggers

12 October 2005 10:10 pm 4 comments

Oh. My. God. I'm watching The Amazing Race :: Family Edition now and the family who arrived first at the stop just won free gasoline for life.. Shit! Imagine that. Filling your car with petrol for free. For life. Well, I'm not officially driving and all, but I know what it feels like because I pitch in for Wazir's gas fees.

I can't wait until my mother gets back from the US this Sunday. Nights have been so quiet here; my grandma and sis go to bed at 9.30pm, then I'm on my own until I go to bed. Not that I have a problem with it, just that I actually miss her nagging and bitching and us having late night snacks while watching tv. Plus I've had to go gymming alone, which I hate. Well. Sunday is coming. :) But she'll only be back for 5 days before she's off to India for a final business trip. >.< It's been a busy month for her I guess.

I've got to go work on my Personal Monologue. I still haven't decided on my final topic, but I need to hand in an outline tomorrow, so I'll just have to piece something together.

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Thu Oct 13, 01:09:00 am

    Brenzki - Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the correct plugins to unsubscribe your comments. Since there's nothing that we can do so far, perhaps I'll just have to deactivate that plugin on my commenting system for the time being. My apologies for the inconvenience.

    Have a great time.

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Oct 13, 09:00:00 pm

    Don't worry about it Knoizki. :) I was just wondering about it, because I received a few replies. No biggie. Sorry to bug you about it and all. :P Hope you figure it out anyway! :)

     
    Liz On Fri Oct 14, 09:26:00 pm

    woo u changed your layout! it looks more sophisticated ;)

     
    Brenda Y On Sat Oct 15, 07:46:00 pm

    thanks liz :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home