Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Boing boing boing!

03 September 2005 2:21 am 2 comments

Today has been rather boring. I stayed home all day and conveniently woke up late so I didn't have time to clean the bathroom before I left mum's house for dad's.

Dad made me drive the Mercedes from Bukit Kiara to PJ [Brynna's piano class], then from PJ back to Kepong. I must say, I like driving the Mercedes a lot more than the BMW. It's a lot lighter. Hmmm.. Yeah. I'll just settle for the Mercedes instead of the BMW then. *nods* [Lol. Yeah right. Like I really care, actually.] Anyway yeah. Everyone keeps complaining that my steering is really slow, and that my hands and feet are not coordinated. I hate the fact that whenever I get into the car, I'm so short that I have to adjust the seat all the way to the front, and also raise it otherwise I can hardly see the front of the car. *sigh*

2 more weeks or so before I enter 3rd year of ID at Cenfad.

Have a great weekend ya'll. =)


I've been tagged by Fra
[]

Seven things that scare me:

1. Rejection

2. Failure

3. Being on my own; loneliness

4. Horror and ghost movies

5. Losing the people I love and care about

6. The darkness

7. Natural disasters



Seven things I like the most (not including people):

1. My diary

2. My daily accessories :: 3 rings, white gold necklace, silver anklet.

3. My laptop

4. Shoes. Buying shoes.

5. Handbags

6. My sony t7

7. Money [haha no, I'm not that materialistic =P] My home[s].



Seven important things in my room:

Actually, this is a tricky question, because almost everything I own is in my room.

1. Bed, pillows & Doraemon

2. Laptop & wireless connection

3. Air conditioner

4. Books

5. Hairbrush & hairclips, lol

6. Clothes [!!!]

7. Desk



Seven random facts about me:

1. I cry really easily.

2. I don't get cramps or anything during my period // PMS, but I cry a lot.

3. I'm online a lot, but in MSN Msgr my status is always away, even though I'm not. But I could be. ;)

4. I can be a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.

5. I don't like emoticons. Not emoticons as in :) and whatever, but I hate those MSN Msgr and YM ones where they become a "cute" [kononnye lah] image and whatnot.

6. I sleep with a small light on. =P

7. I love Wazir. ;) [but you all know that]



Seven things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get married, and have kids.

2. Be able to provide for my family and also my parents, etc.

3. Be there for my friends and the people who need me.

4. Always be loyal to those I care about.

5. Get through college and university. [for now]

6. Get over my many fears.

7. Be successful in my career.



Seven things I can do:

1. Fry french fries.

2. Blog. [lol]

3. Read & write.

4. Sleep for 11 hours.

5. Drive with supervision.

6. Shop all day. [if only I had the dosh]

7. Run in my heels.



Seven things I can't do:

1. Hide my emotions from the people I'm really close to.

2. Forget about embarrassing situations.

3. Stop swearing completely.

4. Drive without supervision [alone]

5. Play squash without aching all over the next day.

6. Sleep early.

7. Dance.



Seven things I say the most:

I don't really remember the things I say..

1. So chomel la!

2. Uh-huh.

3. Okay, up to you then.

4. Whatever la then.

5. 'bla bla bla'.. kan?

6. I'm bored, entertain me.

7. Boing boing boing!



Seven celebrity crushes

Whoa. This one, I find hard to answer. I'm really not one to crush on celebrities and go crazy over them. But well.. I think Chad Michael Murray is cute. =) Oh, Adam Brody too.



Seven people that will do this:

1. Jeremy

2. Krystle

3. Knoizki

4. Jeremy

5. Yeong Shuoh

6. Christina

7. Jin

*note IF you want to.



(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sat Sept 03, 01:02:00 pm

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not again! OK whoever started these trend, it's very contagious.

    OK I might do these sometime next week, yeah?

    Now #6 sleep early!

     
    Brenda Y On Mon Sept 05, 02:17:00 am

    sorry dearie.. i know.. it'll never stop going round i guess.. you don't have to do it if you don't want to =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home