Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Frus

06 September 2005 4:42 pm 0 comments

My posts have become more and more sporadic. Bottomline is, I'm on holiday, I spend my days eating and sleeping and watching tv. Now who wants to know the details?

On the bright side, this weekend I drove the Toyota all the way to Cheras and back, and dad says my driving has improved tremendously. I also drove mum's Sonata yesterday and it was okay. So... Now that I can drive on the road, how the hell do I park?

I had the weirdest dream just now. It turned out that Dickie [my lecturer] was an assasin of some sort and he gave me a gun and told me that I had 2 choices :: help him kill the other students, or he would kill me right then and there. It was seriously one super weird dream. *shudder* Yuck.

Anyway, I received my grades for my short semester today.
Design Communication 3 :: B-
Building Science 3 :: A-
South-East Asian Design :: C [ugh. Dickie punya pasal la nie]

Screw lah. Stupid grades. Still have a very low CGPA. Fuck.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home