Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

clever to be nice

17 June 2005 3:05 pm 0 comments

In Cempaka, I learn good values
To be disciplined, hardworking and wise.
And that it is nice to be clever
And just as clever to be nice.


I found an old exercise book today and it brought back memories. Yesterday 2 cempakan friends I hadn't talked to in a bit contacted me; Kiat and Shu Ping. I miss wandering around the school compound just doing nothing, hanging about the lockers, pretending to leave books in the lockers just to get out of class, not having to worry about anything since I was dating the assistant head prefect [wahaha], and etc. School life was fun.. Compared to college life now. Well actually, come to think about it, college is fun too, but it's different. I don't feel like I click with people as much. I can't be myself, the way I am with Sun, Yen, Mae and the lot. All those people know me so much better than the people I'm studying with now. Except for Wazir, of course. Stacy at times, and Joanne and Shaza; but they both left. Oh, Jo's back in town now, I can't wait to meet up with her. But time does change things.

Oh, here are some pictures from about a month ago when Sun, Yen and I went out to buy birthday and belated birthday presents for each other. I know it's late, but I never got around to uploading them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


As usual, click on picture for larger image.

I'll be going to dad's today after class. Since it's father's day this weekend and all.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home