Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I'll miss you.

30 June 2005 12:15 am 0 comments

I have so much to write about but I'm really tired. Today was a very fun day, despite the fact that I woke up feeling worse than I have over the last few days. My throat is sore and my nose is constantly blocked. I hope I get well by tomorrow. Anyway the lowdown on what I did today [very summarized; I am not thinking straight now] :: I woke up late, went to PJ with Yen and Sun to pay off a bill, met some old friends in Hartamas [Jeremy, Alv and Hariz -- it was nice seeing them all again], scared Yen and Sun with my *ahem* konon driving skills, walked into more than enough bookstores [*cough Yen cough* ;)] and other stuff.

I guess the highlight of the day had to be when Yew Sun entertained us by accidentally walking into a female toilet without realizing it. It was hilarious; he only realized he was in the female toilet when he was peeing and he saw the sanitary pad dispenser in the cubicle. What a laugh.

Maybe will elaborate later. No pictures though, this time. My friends are all camera shy.

Off to Redang tomorrow. Damn hungry now la!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home