Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Happy Fathers' Day.. I love you dad

19 June 2005 11:27 pm 2 comments


[click for larger image]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The shop didn't stock 1GB ones so dad settled for this [which came free with the T7], since he was in a rush before going to UK.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Souvenirs from Europe. I collect keychains.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lay Kheng bought me this at the airport. It's so cutely pink and I totally love the bottle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She also got me this. My only designer item. Although I still can't believe designer items really cost as much as they do.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My hair is so blah I got fed up and got clips.


Watched Malaysian Idol a few night ago and actually saw someone I know audition. It's weird; I was just thinking to myself, how come I never see anyone I know on MI? Then in walks Michael, the crazy Michael Jackson fan. I know him because he works at my dad's supermarket, Warta. At first sight I didn't recognize him, but there were shots of him dancing at work and I recognized the background. The poor dude, dissed on tv. He's really a nice and honest guy though, he has always been extremely polite and nice to me whenever I see him at the store. And he's a good dancer too. I do hope he does well for himself.

Friends is so funny. I'm off to watch.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Mon Jun 20, 01:42:00 am

    Little things makes us smile really. But the biggest part of everything is having a DADDY because we feel protected.

    Adorable assortment bren, treasure them.

    Happy Daddy's Day to your wonderful Dad. Give him a tight HUG & thank him for everything. * i know u already did *

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Jun 22, 02:21:00 pm

    Thanks Knoiz. I'm sorry about your dad, I'm sure he was a great person. I treasure my parents a lot more ever since my they split up actually.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home