Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

everything's bright and breezy

15 June 2005 10:22 pm 1 comments

Yay! The internet is back! It was really frustrating to have it down for so long. Anyway the short semester [over summer break] has started and I have 3 classes, each twice a week. Guess I won't be as free as I thought I would be. I have to miss a couple of classes because end this month I'm going to Redang again. Mum and Brynna want to practice so I'm just tagging along.. Again. >.<

I watched Lady Boss in the cinemas today.. And it dawned upon me that before I was with Wazir, I would never step foot at the movies to watch this kind of show. I was like the only chinese there [although no one would've known anyway, I fit right in], but it didn't even bother me. I really would do anything for him.

My results for last semester weren't great. All Bs. B+, B, B-. Back in high school at least I knew that I would ace english and math. Now it's like.. a blur. I feel stupid and uncreative most of the time. I always thought that I was an average or above average student but recently I've just been feeling plain dumb. And the worst part is that this course is just so subjective that I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I could be less lazy.. But sometimes I really do miss those days where all I had to do was cram for a few days [although that was bloody stressing] and it would guarantee me good grades.

I'm feeling cheery now because I found the activation crack for my photoshop and it's all good now. I hated that stupid pop-up telling me that I only had 20 days and counting left to expiry.

Dad's coming back from UK tomorrow. Missed him.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On Thu Jun 16, 09:12:00 pm

    hey luv ya(not to compare wif wazir o' cuz ;p)
    u take lots of care, n never fussed over minor stuff kay?
    miss ya

    -kiat-

    (in case wazir reads tis, there's absolutely nuthin between us, really!)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home