Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

give me your strength

06 June 2005 11:16 am 0 comments

I just checked my drafts and realized that I forgot to post the movie meme that Leo passed on to me. >.< But by now it's kinda late already.. So well, forget it. Sorry Leo. :/

Wazir stayed over Friday night and it was great; we went out with the fam on Saturday and watched Star Wars Episode 3. Yesterday mum decided to buy the DVD box set which consists of Episodes 4, 5, and 6. Brynna's really hooked. In between the Star Wars marathon we baked a cheese cake and cupcakes. :)

Shopping yesterday was fun, got me Cecelia Ahern's new book, Where Rainbows End, and also a pair of bedroom slippers from Women's Secret. Oh, the day before I went to Redang I went shopping with Sun and Yen and it was so fun! Yen bought me a bag from Converse and I love it so much, I've been using it ever since. I've got some pictures but they'll have to wait.

I've been feeling better about myself and things. Today I'm going out with Wazir to get some stuff in KL.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home