Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

snap out of it

03 June 2005 2:01 pm 0 comments

I haven't really felt like writing these few days. I've been spending my time doing the usual; with Wazir, taking Brynna to art class, and sleeping. But I feel bored. I'm not getting enough time with Wazir as I would like. Seriously, am so bored of being in KL.. There's nothing to do but go to malls, or sit at home watching tv.

Somehow these few days I feel like something feels wrong. But everything is fine.. Wazir's back.. I'm here. We're together once more. Mum and Dad still haven't settled their differences, but that hasn't really bothered me that much before; could I be subconsciously bothered by it?

Dad and Lay Kheng have left for UK; her sister is getting married. I hardly said goodbye, they dropped by in the morning and I was still half asleep. Dad borrowed my camera to take pictures.

Currently I feel very confused. I really don't know how to describe the way I'm feeling right now. I just feel like.. I'm not satisfied with the way things are right now. I want to dig a huge hole and bury myself in it. I've been hiding myself in my room whenever I'm home. My appetite is gone [actually this has been since Wazir left], I guess all in all I'm feeling a little depressed. I don't know why. I mean, I'm happy. I have everything I could want. My family, friends, and Wazir love me so much.

I need to snap out of this. At this point.. there really isn't anything else missing. I do have everything and I should be thankful for it. I'm just feeling very unmotivated right now.. Hopefully when the short semester starts in 2 weeks I'll pick up the pace. Yea.. I should be fine soon. It's just a short phase.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home