Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Last week I got my hair trimmed whilst Wazir got a cut and dye. I didn't have enough cash for a highlight job so my hairdresser did some strands in front for free.


[click for larger image]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Yes, I know, I have obvious zits on my forehead. I'm too lazy to photoshop it. My hairdresser blowdried my hair and at that time it was so nice and fluffy and shiny and glamorous, but actually it's dry and messy and half straight half wavy and just plain weird. My hair hates me so I tie it up. Hah.

This semester for Design Communication I have to compile my portfolio. Shit. This means digging out all my old assignments which have mostly been reduced to pulp from being stashed away in the cupboards too long. *sigh* Shereen belanja the whole class to dinner just now; and she's probably coming on our field trip to Bali Bangkok. :) Yay.

Oh, before I forget. More pictures. It's conveniently nice having a small little camera which I can carry around everywhere.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My babies.

No, of course not. As if. Wazir and I wouldn't have such white babies, lol. My nephew and niece. Aren't they fucking adorable? Geramnyerrr...!! I visited over the weekend and before he went to bed my nephew kissed me thrice on my cheeks. Chomelness.

*yawn* Sleepy liao, going to tido. Have downloaded 4 episodes of Family Guy since yesterday. Now I can sleep happy.

PS> Does anyone know where I can take Mandarin language classes? Preferably Mont'Kiara // Hartamas area, or Subang. Reasonably priced. Would rather go to a language centre than have home tuition.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Thu Jun 23, 07:02:00 pm

    TOTALLY BRENNIFYING!

    And the award goes to..Ms Malaysia.

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Jun 28, 12:48:00 pm

    hehe... :) u flatter me, paper.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home