Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Thinking of you I drive myself crazy

28 June 2005 2:54 am 8 comments

Jolene came over earlier to borrow a few vcds [okay, okay, it wasn't a few, it turned out to be a whole stack. :P] Had such a long, enjoyable chat.

We both realized that conversation has become more mature from the last time we saw each other. Jo, if you're reading this, it was really nice talking to you. It's been a while that I've had a girlfriend to talk about intimate girl stuff with. I've really missed those girly sessions. I mean, obviously I do have girlfriends who I see everyday, but I don't have that much needed connection with them to talk about more open topics. I never realized how much I missed this.

I'll be going to Redang again this weekend with my mum, Brynna, grandma, aunt, and Yew Sun. Yeah, it's kind of weird but poor Sun needed some cheering up so I'm taking him along with me. At least I got teman now, hor? Now Wazir no need to worry liao. :) But I know that no matter what he will still worry worry about me. I love you babe.

Currently am revamping my myspace page. It looked like shit before. Hopefully you all would think it looks better now. Doing it more like for fucks; it's not like I really have any friends on myspace anyway. Here, go see it.

(8) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Tue Jun 28, 11:28:00 pm

    Yew Sun is a dog.

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Jun 28, 11:46:00 pm

    oh, don't be such a bitch.

     
    Liz On Wed Jun 29, 04:09:00 pm

    'hi' back at ya ;)love ur rolling pics

     
    Anonymous On Thu Jun 30, 01:01:00 am

    who's the dog???

    Yew Sun is not a dog. so fuck u.

     
    AB On Sat Jul 02, 03:41:00 am

    Dog dog dog. Tra la la la la. I'm not agreeing. I just like the word 'dog'. It rhymes with blog. Dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog.

     
    jo On Thu Jul 14, 11:49:00 pm

    Wei thanks for the VCd's ah. You should run a service liao.tee hee.
    Yes, its been ages since, maybe even years since i got to really sit down and talk to you.we could have gone on for ages.Its nice and really comfortable.I left with more than vcd's-i left with a warm feelig in my heart.Thank You dear for making me feel normal.
    I really mean it.

     
    Brenda Y On Sat Jul 16, 10:03:00 pm

    lol. how did all the comments come to be about yew sun?

    anyway. jolene, i enjoyed talking to you. thanks for still being here even though it's been so long since we really talked and met up. love ya.

     
    Anonymous On Sun Jul 24, 07:12:00 pm

    Dog.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home