Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I'm back

01 June 2005 10:06 pm 0 comments

Wazir's back!!! And so am I! I was so excited to see him right when I got back yesterday that I didn't object when mum said I could only go and see him if I cleaned the house and clothes. And I actually did it. :) He got me lovely stuff; a black studded handbag, a white tee, blue choker, and yellow wedges. :) Pictures later. Dad is going to UK tomorrow and he's taking my camera for 2 weeks. >.<

So.. My trip to Redang.. My first day there was quite boring. I was really tired and all I did was.. Sleep. I was horrified when I arrived there and discovered that it wasn't a 5-star resort, but a 5-star diving centre. No tv in the rooms!!! Thought it would be living hell. Spent all day sleeping in the room.

Sunday, my 2nd day was better. Mum and my aunt forced me to go snorkelling since I was getting bored and lazy. So I did, and it was fun. Spent lotsa time just bobbing up and down in the water... :P I went twice Sunday and twice Monday. Made a few friends as well; Joe, who works at the resort, and Alyssa, from KL.

Now that I'm back in KL, and I think about it.. I really do miss the walks on the beach and the sun. Gosh. Never thought I'd say that. I'm so tanned now. I look so Malay, lol. I already did but now I do, even more.

I'm dead tired. Need sleep. I know there's much more to say but am braindead. Night all.

PS> Cute site: bubble wrap Check it out. It's fun.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home