Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

And the suayness continues..

26 July 2005 11:51 pm 0 comments

Eh shit la, this is serious. So remember I said yesterday I went to OU to check out what I want to buy and I'm going back today? I saw these pair of shoes at Tangs Studio that I really really liked and I was going to buy it today. So the display one was a size 6, and I needed a 5. I asked for the shoe in my size, and guess what? It's totally sold out, and the only one left is the 6 on display. Suay! [I usually don't like Tangs shoes, but just this one, I liked the shoe, and they don't have the model I want anymore?? Sigh. Is there another Tangs in KL?]

So I hopped around OU and saw these pair of shoes at Pretty Fit. So sweet and cute. Summore the display shoe my size! So I asked the sales assistant to get me another pair, and again! Last pair was the display one. I would've taken it but the right shoe on display was horribly loose and discoloured. [Grrrrr]

Well. The consolation is, I got myself a really cute purse from Ripcurl [bloody display item summore, but it was in the glass cabinet and it's washable so I figured, what the hell], a magazine, a coin pouch from Converse and some eyeshadow. We got Wazir an ashtray which comes with a stand. It's really nice and the platform rotates when you press on it to lower the ash into the container. From Folio, and they only had 4 in stock; we got the last one. :) Also got him this model car he wanted.

So I'm happy. I still want that pair of shoes though. Bloody shoe shops. Sheesh. I guess it makes it harder because I am looking out for a certain design in the shoe. I'm looking for a shoe which has a heel cover, and the front is closed but has a little opening for the toe. The ankle side of the shoe is closed whilst the inside part of the shoe is open. Erm. I don't know if I am blabbering shit here but yeah you girls should know what I mean.

I need more shoes. Never mind. Scouted the whole OU liao, Mid V is next.

I'm sooo tired now! Mum is out dancing and I am stuck here and I can't go out with Wazir because Brynna is sleeping and I can't leave her here alone.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home