Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I got an iBook G4

16 July 2005 9:17 pm 3 comments

Yeah. I wish. Truth is, Wazir and I swapped laptops temporarily. Finding *cough*pirated*cough* software for Macs is so tough, and he wanted to play games so being the *cough*perfect*cough* girlfriend that I am, I let him use my laptop for a while. Granted, using the Mac is rather frustrating for me since ::

1. I make sooooo damn many typos and have to keep correcting myself.
2. Capitalising is hard because the shift button is tiny ass.
3. That goes for the backspace button too.
4. Oh, that also goes especially for the enter button.
5. I can't find a delete button and I have to make the cursor go forward and delete everything using backspace all the time. Is there even a delete button? Hmmm.

But it doesn't matter to me, because I can get used to these things. As long as the computer has wireless internet [airport or whatever it's called], an internet browser, and adobe photoshop, I'm satisfied. This G4 is rather nifty actually. I really like the cute compactness of it.

Lol. Anyway, I wanted to post pictures today but then the pictures are all on my laptop so they'll have to wait for another day. Oh wait. I already uploaded them to photobucket. *hugs self* I am so smart for thinking ahead.

Here we go ::

[click for larger image]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ex-school Sri Cempaka. I cannot believe I was so spoiled that I went to a school like this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The swimming pool. Which no one liked to swim in because, well, swimming in school just wasn't very fun. I have memories of Encik Kamal the swimming instructor throwing me into the pool as a kid because I refused to go in. [Don't worry, I knew how to swim and he knew it.]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yen and Sun posing in the newly renovated school canteen.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another view. It looks so much more spacious since it's open air and everything.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Us in the car. Sun kept complaining that we hardly took pictures together. It's not a very nice picture of either one of us but wtf.


Of course there were other changes to the school like the science laboratories, staff rooms, lockers, and etc. But aiyoh, damn jakun if I were to take pictures of everything right?? Shit, why didn't Cempaka renovate everything when I was still in school? Looks so much nicer now. Blergh.

Today Aunty Mary from UK came over to stay with us for the weekend. Went to Mid V and mum got me a new pair of jeans. :) Yay. New stuff. I'm too broke to buy myself anything, honestly. Went to Souled Out and bumped into Yeong Shouh, Li Yeing, Jia Tien and Nisha. Was really nice to see them again, but did it have to be a day when I was too shit lazy to put on my contacts and make-up and everything? Sheesh.

Wazir stayed over last night and I had a great time with him. I always do. Dear, I love you so much and I promise I'll take good care of you.

(3) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Sun Jul 17, 12:54:00 pm

    Look at you guys!

    Does that pool surrounded by classrooms?

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Jul 17, 06:42:00 pm

    well the classrooms are on the side wings.. directly around the pool are the staffrooms. canteen is near the pool too : )

     
    Brenda Y On Thu Jul 21, 11:20:00 pm

    *feigns shock*
    me? spoilt? tsk tsk.

    OI YOU ARE ALSO FROM THAT SCHOOL LA DUMMY!

    hahahaha

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home