Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Hello kiddies ;)

09 July 2005 8:01 pm 0 comments

I know there's been a lack in posts, I've been experiencing connection problems. At my mum's something went wrong with the router so the wireless connection has been weaker than usual. At dad's last night Streamyx was down so I couldn't get online. Streamyx is annoying. If only TimeNet were available everywhere. But no.. We are left with no other option.

Things have been messy over the past few days. Yesterday was rather hectic, but things are alright now.

Oh, yes. The reason I bothered to post :: God bless all those affected by the bombings in London. I heard about it from my lecturer during class Thursday night and by the time I got home it was plastered all over the news. The world is not a safe place nowadays. :/


[click for larger image]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I made this the other night :: Kind of messy but what the hey.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thursday we went to the National Museum for a class.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Anthony the Cina apek [he's from China] and Wazir. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We bought Stacy a cake for her birthday. This is her and Joe brudder.


PS :: Have to write essay for Sepuluh Interior Design competition next month. Topic is Metamorphosis : The Shape of Things to Come [I think]. If anyone has any ideas, let me know?

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home