Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Sale.. Can't wait!

23 July 2005 1:33 am 1 comments

Been having the urge to spend more time than usual with Wazir lately. So today before Choo's class we went to Mid V simply to scout for items we'd like to buy next week. After all, the Malaysian Nationwide Sale begins tomorrow. I wouldn't want to hit the stores anytime this weekend, though [or be anywhere near the shops, for that matter]. It'd be too crowded. Hard to find a parking lot, hard to get assistance from the sales assistant [especially when buying shoes.. Aiyoh!], hard to walk in the mall itself, long queues at the cashier counters... All really not worth the hassle. So I'm going to OU with Wazir on Tuesday morning instead. Aren't I brilliant?

I am getting used to using this Mac. I have like practically personalized it already. I've installed LimeWire to accomodate my downloading [Family Guy] habits, a couple of word games, MSN Messenger, and I'm this close to downloading Windows Media Player. I've already accustomed myself to pretty much all the basic Mac functions. Wazir still has my laptop; he's claimed it as his already. Hahaha.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On Thu Nov 24, 05:27:00 pm

    Hi Blogger, when you have a minute, please take a look at this beading for beginners ebook offer website. This beading for beginners ebook is great for both beginners and pro’s. You have a fantastic blog here, keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home