Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Meme [tagged by Yew Sun and Jimmy]

23 July 2005 1:52 am 2 comments

What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?

Let's see. Most days if I'm just stuck at home with no class and no work [or I'm too lazy to do work], I wake up at about noon; sometimes earlier and sometimes later. Sleep is love. Honestly, there's nothing much to it. Give me a computer // laptop with internet connection, and a television; I'm satisfied. Oh, and a phone.

I actually don't enjoy going out alone. I hate shopping alone, it bores me. But I always enjoy a day out with Yen and Sun; they've stuck by me so long. Meeting up with old friends too, is really nice. Like the other day when I saw Jolene. And P. And Mae and stuffs. [okay I think I am deviating from the subject now. Oops.]

I know that I should find myself some more hobbies. I do have some, like cardcrafting, and making stuff out of polymer clay; just that recently I've been very lazy. It tends to get messy when it comes to art and craft, yanno? But I do enjoy it, it's very fun, doing things with my hands.

What lowers your stress // blood pressure // anxiety level? Make a list and post it on your blog.

1. Crying. Seriously. After crying I always feel better. But that doesn't mean that crying is good. I do it way too much.
2. Writing in my diary. Or sometimes in my blog. Outlet.
3. Shopping. Nothing beats the satisfaction of having a new item.
4. A nice chat with a close friend. Or with a friend I haven't talked to in a long time. Things like these make me feel so secure and appreciated.

Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

1. Azliza my latest blog link
2. Jolene <3
3. Yen <3 [if you aren't on hiatus]
4. David Narrowband
5. Leo my tech support advisor

(2) Comments

  1. narrowband On Sat Jul 23, 03:18:00 pm

    Heya bren! Thanks for the tag! I'm gonna just respond in here kay? :p

    What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?
    There're few things that I could do:
    1) Grab a bar of chocolate and watch Discovery Channel or TechTV or any sports channel. Ice-cream does the trick, too.
    2) If there's something for me to read, I'd read it... mags or books, as long as non-academic-related, heh.
    3) In the evening, if the weather's nice, I'd go out and play basketball.
    4) When I'm in the mood, I might just play some music... Guitar or piano, whichever more convenient.
    5) Otherwise, given a computer with internet connection, I'd just surf the net!

    What lowers your stress // blood pressure // anxiety level?
    1) Listening to music.
    2) Take a short drive around the neighbourhood.
    3) Watch a movie.
    4) Play sports.
    5) Sleeping!!

     
    Liz On Sat Jul 23, 07:15:00 pm

    o0o0o i've been tagged!

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home