Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Suay la

25 July 2005 11:27 pm 4 comments

So.. Yesterday was not my best day. Dad, Lay Kheng, Lay In, Brynna, my grandma and I went to Bukit Tinggi for a few hours, just for fun; to take my grandma out for some air. 1. Lay In and I accidentally dropped my poor Sony Cybershot T7 on the gravel on the hill and got it scratched. 2. Walking up and down the hills made me realize that I'm really not fit at all. I was panting by the time I got to the car. 3. Getting into the car, Lay Kheng accidentally closed the door of the Estima on my finger.

See? So unlucky right? But that's all ok. I just kecian my poor T7. I still love it all the same, and it works fine, thank God. Just the scratches disturb me. >.< Frus giler. Never mind. It's still my baby.

Anyway. Saturday dad finally took me out driving. I took the BMW cos it was the smallest car in the house [everyone else went out], apart from the Saga; but I didn't feel like I was up to diving manual just yet. Bloody scary la to drive such a big car. Damn dumb, learning at the driving institute use Kancil, so bloody small for what?? Dad directed me and I actually drove from Kepong to Jinjang.. [Geez, it's actually so damn near]. Eh but damn a lot of cars!

I went to Low Yat with Wazir and Jeff that day too. Anyway I just want to say thanks to Jimmy for helping me download the crack for the mac version of FM2005 for Wazir. It works like a gem. Now I've got my laptop back and Wazir's got the iBook.

Today I was really not in the mood to go to class so I went for one and cut one. I know I shouldn't have; but I couldn't help it. Went shopping at OU, it was nice. Got a pair of flip flops, and 3 racerback tees. Wazir got a couple of tees too. Tomorrow we're going back again. I'm looking forward to it. ;)

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Tue Jul 26, 11:47:00 am

    Bren - I'm sorry but I can't help to smile at the those "scratches" with your Sony. I feel you there, I felt the same way my nokia was accidentally thrown in the aerie and smashed its head on the floor, the housing cover splitted off half,imagine that. The fone was fine tho but the housing case is changeable anyways. So now it's a bit older, I can treat it like a ball. As for your Sony, tsk! I think the scratch will be a history. Smile, willya?

     
    Unknown On Tue Jul 26, 08:22:00 pm

    wah kesian u and ur T7 girl... wah shopping 2 days in a row!!!

    im jealous!!! i don't know when im goin shopping YET. sigh...

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Jul 27, 12:22:00 am

    Knoizki :: Thanks for sharing, although I'm thankful nothing as drastic as that happened to my poor baby T7. It's still in great working order, apart from a couple of paint scratches at the corners of the camera. [Although if it had broken, I could've gotten them to get me a newer one. Wahaha. =P] Anyway I've gotten over the disappointment now. It wasn't intentional and I'm going to be using this camera for a long time, so it's bound to happen eventually. You can never be too cautious about things right?

    Shan :: Shopping is good for you. Although Wazir and I are almost broke. But that was the point, right? Hehe. =)

     
    Unknown On Thu Jul 28, 10:34:00 pm

    hehe... i cant shop yet!! worked to go shopping but pay isnt out yet!!
    and i hope u get ur shoes in MV... hehe.. kesian u la.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home