Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

From Wern/Mars site

20 July 2005 6:46 pm 0 comments

X those that apply.
/ = maybes

(X) I have a cell phone.
( ) I am an only child.
(X) I am a shopaholic.
( ) I love dangly earrings.
(X) I have smoked a cigarette before. [just a couple of puffs; I am not a smoker]
( ) I do drugs.
( ) I am an alcoholic.
(/) I love cold weather. [not that cold though]
(X) I am obsessed with the computer.
( ) I have shot a gun before.
( ) I cannot live without music.
(X) I have no tolerance for ignorant people.
( ) I have ridden on a motorcycle before.
( ) I will be in this town forever.
(X) I have been to 5 other countries.
(X) I get annoyed easily.
(X) I eventually want kids.
(X) I have neat handwriting.
( ) I have more than a few horrible memories.
(X) I am addicted to chocolate.
(X) I have a sibling/siblings.
(X) My parents are strict.
( ) I love airplane rides.
(/) I love taking pictures.
(X) I hate people who are fake.
(X) I can be mean when I want to be.
(X) My parents care about my grades.
(X) One of my best friends is a guy.
(X) I am easy to talk to.
(/) I hate when people are late.
(X) I procrastinate.
( ) I love springtime.
(X) I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser. [One can never have more than enough clothes though]
(X) I love to sleep.
(X) I wish I were smarter.
( ) I am afraid of flying.
( ) I hate drama.
( ) I bite my nails. [used to]
(/) I have been on a 9 hour car ride or longer.
( ) I never fight with my parents.
(/) I love the beach.
( ) I have never had the chicken pox.
(X) I have gone out in public in my pajamas. [as a kid]
( ) I cannot control my emotions.
(X) I have a best friend. [kind of]
( ) I have moved more than once.
(X) I truly love my friends.
(X) I have [had] braces.
(/) I love to write.
(X) I have never broken a bone.
(X) I love my computer.
(/) I am a happy person.
( ) I love to dance.
( ) I love to sing.
( ) I love to act crazy and be funny.
( ) I love cleaning my room.
(X) I tend to get jealous very easily.
(/) I like night better than day.
(X) I have been on the phone for over 5 hours at a time.
(X) I don't like to study for tests.
( ) I have had pneumonia.
(X) I am too forgiving.
(X) I have horrible sense in direction.
(/) I miss elementary school.
( ) My eye color changes.
(X) I become stressed easily.
(/) I hate liars.
( ) I like comfy sweatpants.
(/) I can play the piano.
(/) I like to play in the rain.
(X) I love my family.
(X) I hate needles.
(X) I am a perfectionist.
(X) I always wanted to learn to play the guitar or drums.
(X) I hate the feeling of failure.
(X) I have friends in other countries.
( ) I know how to cook.
(X) I can speak another language. [my malay has improved!]
(X) At times, I can be very selfish.
( ) At times, I still act like a little kid.
( ) I have allergies.
(X) I love little kids.
(X) I love to read.
(X) I wish I was more motivated for school.
(X) I like getting stuff in the mail.
(/) I have problems with letting go of old feelings/memories.
(X) I hate being alone.
(X) I like friends and think I can never have too many.
(X) I like summer.
(X) I like weekends.
(X) I can type with one hand.
(X) I live in a house.
( ) I can't swim.
( ) I go to church.
( ) I sing in the shower.
(X) I have never been camping.
( ) I hate cheerleaders.
( ) I usually get what I want.
(X) I have been on stage before.
( ) I love roller coasters.
(X) I am close with my parents.
(X) I have never been skiing or snowboarding.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home