Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Life is beautiful

17 July 2005 7:57 pm 0 comments

Somehow today the iBook is unable to detect my wireless connection, so I got fed up with it and now I'm bumming off one of my neighbour's wireless networks instead. So sorry, whoever you are; but well.. Can't be that much harm, can it? :P In a way, I guess that's one of the benefits of living in a condominium. I'm sure loads of people with laptops and no wireless in their houses bum off my network when they're too lazy to plug their laptops in and dial-up.

Not looking forward to going back to college tomorrow to see Dickie and Choo. Haven't done any of my homework for either one of those classes so will have to slave away tomorrow. Hope to receive good news about the Bangkok trip.

Mae was in the area last night so I went to Starbucks to see her and her friends for a bit. I won't say much just in case she doesn't want me to. ;)

Been listening to Imogen Heap's Hide and Seek a lot.

Mmm, what you say?
Mm, that you only meant well? Well, of course you did.
Mmm, what you say?
Mm, that it's all for the best? Ah of course it is.
Mmm, what you say?
Mm, that it’s just what we need? And you decided this.
Mmm what you say?
What did she say?

Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth.
Mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs.
Speak no feeling, no I dont believe you.
You don't care a bit. You don't care a bit.

Ransom notes keep falling out your mouth.
Mid-sweet talk, newspaper word cut-outs.
Speak no feeling, no I don't believe you.
You don't care a bit.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home