Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Home sweet home

04 July 2005 12:37 pm 2 comments

I'm back. :) Internet deprivation can be a scary thing. The trip was fun, but the drive was crazy ass long. It took about 6 hours+ getting there and slightly shorter coming back. We took 2 cars :: My mum drove hers and Sun drove his. Poor Sun's little Kembara. I don't have many pictures from my Redang trip this time since I stayed at the same place and I was damn lazy to take pictures. I know I should've taken more but really, I forgot.

I wasn't feeling well a few days before the trip so I went to see the doctor and she gave me medicine which left me pretty much drowsy the entire trip. Stayed at Redang Kalong again. I spent a lot of time sleeping; even when I was on the boat on the way to and fro snorkelling areas. :P It was so nice when Joe was driving the boat and I sat up front and the wind was so strong and the view was great. Regretted not having my camera at that moment.

Anyway, here ::

[click for larger image]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I know this has nothing to do with Redang, but I liked the pic. It was taken in whilst the car was moving in Terengganu. Pretty lights. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The sunrise at Kuala Terengganu where I stayed a night before heading to Redang island.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
View from some rocks atop Long Beach. Joe took us there. Look how crowded it is. It's crazy.

[deleted picture]
Me and Brynna; Long Beach. It's a bit of a weird picture.


I'm really glad to be back home. I missed KL. I missed Wazir like mad. Two weeks out of town [I went to Taiping last week]; hours in the car... Gosh. It's bloody sickening. I love living in the city, I can't do without the hype. Redang is a nice place to go to for holiday, though. Next stop :: Bangkok, next month [hopefully]. :)

Well class is starting soon so I'd better get ready to leave the house. :P

update :: Yay, Choo cancelled night class today!! His wife is giving birth.. :)

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Tue Jul 05, 12:00:00 am

    I see JLO's in those sexy swimming suit. Seems like you enjoy the trip with hangovers. Sleep it over & find more time to relax.

    That lights shot is wonderful!

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Jul 05, 12:45:00 pm

    thanks. i love that shot. it wasn't really meant to be like that.. but.. hey :)

    i enjoyed the trip, it was fun.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home