Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I kena tag

05 July 2005 11:35 pm 4 comments

Okay, since I've been tagged with this meme by two people now, I'll do it. :P The last time, Leo tagged me and this time it was Jolene.

Total volume of music files on my computer/ Handphone:
4.71 GB on the computer. [okay, I cheated. That included quite a number of my Family Guy episodes too]

the last CD/ringtone I downloaded/bought (I'm not giving any leads man):
Oh gosh. Who buys cds anymore? I honestly can't remember, but it was like 2 years ago or so. As for ringtones, I don't buy them. I use the normal blah nokia ones.

Song/ringtone playing right now.
Franz Ferdinand :: Take Me Out

Five songs/ringtones i listen to a lot/ringtones that I use a lot on this phone:
They're too expensive, since dad took away my postpaid line and gave me this crappy prepaid one.

I'll tag ..
Sonia
Knoizki
Shanker

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Thu Jul 14, 09:33:00 pm

    thanks for tagging. you're the 2nd person who put me on this. i will answer them within this week i hope.

    Franz F is cool.

     
    Anonymous On Fri Jul 15, 10:29:00 am

    I'm done with the questions so please 'tekkapeek'. hehehe.

     
    Brenda Y On Sat Jul 16, 10:01:00 pm

    no prob. ur one of the few ppl who actually comment on this blog on a normal basis anyway. :P

     
    Anonymous On Thu Nov 24, 05:48:00 pm

    Hello Blogger, I would like to invite you to take a look at my beginner beaders ebook offer. This beginner beaders ebook is great for both beginner’s and pro’s. This is a great blog that you have here, keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home