Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Genting trip

15 July 2005 12:09 am 0 comments

I really enjoyed myself at Genting. The four of us -- Joe, Stacy, Wazir and I -- stayed at my family apartment; I thought it would be really dirty but all it needed was a bit of sweeping and wiping and it was clean again. Was nice of my dad to let me borrow it for a night. We didn't do much but walk around enjoying the nice weather and the company. It was a refreshing change from the hot, stuffy weather here in KL. We took a lot of pictures, will post some. Wazir and I finally took some nice pictures together. :)

I guess the downside to it was that everything costs shitloads. Crazy Genting. Entry to the outdoor park cost RM42 each, so we couldn't be bothered. Really. Meals were expensive, so we settled for instant noodles and hot milo most of the time. But I liked spending time with another couple; one that I know so well.


[click for larger image]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Walking uphill from the apartment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nothing beat sitting out in the cold with a hot cup of Starbucks hot chocolate.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Us; so happy together.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Joe and Stacy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A bunch of posers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Who's that fat arse? Oh, sigh. It's me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Clouds = pretty

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I heart you.


So that was our trip. Had a lot of fun; definitely something I'd like to do again. Today I went out with Yen and Sun. I have pictures, but they'll have to wait til tomorrow.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home