Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Bodoh

07 July 2005 12:43 am 3 comments

I just realized that I misread the five songs/five ringtones questions in the meme. I didn't see 5 songs. Oops, never mind.

Anyway. Just got back from OU. Went there to help Yen buy a necklace for her prom tomorrow night and ended up having dinner with old friends [Jassie, Eugene, Yu Jin, Yi Ting, Joanne Lee, Lilian, Chwen Ling, Yee Hong, Tit Hiang, William, Michelle, and of course, Yen] as well. Kind of made me realize that I'm kind of an outcast when it comes to Cempakan friends. I'm not saying that I didn't have friends at all and I was an outsider, but most people have their posse and I never had mine. I always had a good friend here and there but they'd all be from different posses [:P] and it'd be all weird. Anyway; never mind. I'm happy with myself and who I've become so who gives a shit..

I had to resist from shopping today because I promised Wazir I would; since next month we might probably be going to Bangkok. Oh, oh, I bumped into Trish, Chee Yoong, Krystle, Yeung Yoke, Christina, Gavin, and Justin in OU too. Everything's a bit of a blur, I'm feeling very off today. I must have slept too much - 11 hours.

Fucking pissed off because I just highlighted my hair red in Taiping 2 weeks ago and it's already fading. That mofo must have given me semi-permanent dye even though I requested permanent. But *sigh* he's in Taiping, so I can't go hunt him down to do it again for me. Sedey..

I can't wait for this stupid Singaporean drama My Home Affairs to end on ntv7. This has to be one of the most boring Mediacorp productions ever. All the girls are bitches whilst the guys are bastards. It's fucking disgusting and full of nonsense. Most of the characters are scheming twats.

I watched Initial D with Wazir yesterday. Finally, a Chinese movie with hardly any ah mois! Haha. No perving for him this time. :)


[click for larger image]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We ate at Vietnam Kitchen.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They had interesting wash basins.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is me; unedited. See I even have a red scab above my eyebrow.


Ok that's it for now.

(3) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Thu Jul 14, 09:32:00 pm

    I LUVVV this viet-kitchen design!

     
    jo On Thu Jul 14, 11:30:00 pm

    Hey Bren,
    nice to know you feel the same way too, abt cempaka posse's. Its so bloody typical and sometimes makes you feel like a bloody outcast.On my part, i've always branched out and never really hung out with a typical group.I like mingling and variety.
    I know this may sound too strong but its quite pathetic to go out and see the same group everywhere-zouk bla bla.You name it, there they are.
    Btw, thanks for the Movies!

     
    Brenda Y On Sat Jul 16, 10:00:00 pm

    knoizki :: i know, it's so funky, right knoizki? i took pictures for future reference // inspiration for future projects.

    jolene :: cempaka has always been like that. at times i felt like such an outcast and at times i felt so loved. now whenever i see cempakans those feelings still come back but it's ok. i know that *some* ppl love me and that's all that matters, right? no prob for the movies, hope u enjoyed them :)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home