Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

...

05 August 2005 1:41 am 3 comments

I don't know what's gotten into me today, but I'm feeling so down. Perhaps it's the lack of sleep last night and the night before that's making me cranky and emotional.

Yesterday I went shopping with mum all afternoon and got to hang out with Wazir all night. What could be better, right? Whilst yesterday was fun, today was quite bland; Cenfad, Cenfad, Cenfad. Too many things to do; the semester is coming to an end and it's bloody taking a toll on me I think. I've never dealt well with stress. I remember my form 5 year in Cempaka.. Everytime there was a Physics exam the next day I'd stay up "studying" and crying over my Physics book until I gave up at about 2am. Right now I'm just down and even though I have work to do, I just can't bring myself to do it. I guess eventually everything will fall into place and I'll finish everything in time. It always is like that.

I just packed all my bags to go to dad's this weekend. Mum and Brynna are making a trip down to Singapore next weekend but I don't think I'll be able to go; I have this Sepuluh thing to work on. Too busy these few weeks of August.

Things to do [for now] ::
1. Essay writing for Sepuluh [Gile babi Alif bagi subject so hard this year! >.<]
2. Kiosk installation design for fucking Sepuluh
3. Dickie's report on vernacular architecture
4. Redesign 2nd layout to put into portfolio for Shereen's class
5. Design the aircon thingy for Choo's class

Okay, I think that's it. Actually I have a lot to say, and so many pictures that I should put up.. It's just that I can't get myself to do it. I guess I'm not so much in the blogging mood this week.

(3) Comments

  1. Unknown On Fri Aug 05, 09:48:00 pm

    Hey jangan stress out so much la girl.. and its not like Wazir's away oso so u shud be up n happy as usual. hehe... well DO take care... when are u on hols? come find me la since u can drive edi!!! :)

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Aug 12, 03:10:00 am

    haha.. i still dont dare drive on my own... =P next time when more confident k? hehe.. hols start next week.. can't wait!

     
    Anonymous On Thu Nov 24, 06:15:00 pm

    Hi Blogger, when you have a minute, please take a look at this beading craft ebook offer website. This beading craft ebook is great for both beginners and pro’s. You have a fantastic blog here, keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home