Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Meh

23 August 2005 2:49 am 2 comments

The computer service guy came over to my house today to update my Norton Antivirus subscription for me. I was out and I told the maid to let the guy use the laptop.. When I got home I found out that the guy forgot to bring the cd when he came over and he took the entire laptop back with him to update the Norton. Grrrr. I'm so annoyed. It's such a small problem, I don't think it really requires so much trouble!! But I can't say much; the guy is a friend of my dad's, so at least I know my laptop is safe. But I miss it. :'( The PC in my room is also with him; it's being reformatted, so now I'm sitting in the living room using the public computer. Bleh.

Watched Gol & Gincu at GSC OU today with Wazir. Bumped into Iman [Nice to see you again girl! =)]. The reason I watched the movie was because parts of it were filmed at Cenfad, and it was directed by a Cenfad lecturer. Also my previous lecturer, Bernice Chauly acted in it too. It was quite a fun movie, actually. You guys should give it a go. =) [have a glimpse of what Cenfad looks like ;)]

I'm going back to my mum's house tomorrow. Feeling quite happy about that. Not to say anything, I mean, I like being with my dad, but somehow this house just doesn't feel like home anymore; like what it used to be many years before.

I just had the longest, most satisfying talk with Joanne over the phone. =) It's been a while since I've talked to someone other than Wazir for so long. I've missed Jo so much. And I'm going to see her on Thursday or Friday! Yay! I'm feeling quite optimistic about this week; tomorrow I'm going to see Yew Sun and Yen, Wednesday it's squash with Wazir again, and Thurs // Fri it's Joanne, and hopefully Shaza. =) I have too many people to catch up with.

I love you Wazir.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Wed Aug 24, 03:56:00 am

    I just hope Wazir reads the "salutation" or otherwise take it back and say them to me instead. hahaha kiddies.

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Aug 24, 04:29:00 am

    heheh aww i love you too knoizki ;)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home