Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

>.<

14 August 2005 9:23 pm 4 comments

I've got dead pixels on my laptop screen -- 4 white, and 1 black. It's annoying me. >.< Will take it to the Acer service centre this week, hopefully they can exchange it or something. It's been 3 months already though; anyone know their policies for dead pixels? I checked online and some sites said 4 or more, some said 8.

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Wed Aug 17, 08:17:00 pm

    Is that annoying pixel are the one who pop-out of your screen after re-start? I'm annoyed when a virus-scan usually start teething my entire hard drive before I can actually dial my broadband line.

    Patience is such an overrated virtue, have them fix ASAP.

     
    Brenda Y On Wed Aug 17, 11:29:00 pm

    dead pixels = those annoying specks that appear on lcd screens, that you can't get rid of. virus-scans are annoying, but unfortunately, we need them. :/

     
    Anonymous On Fri Aug 19, 10:04:00 pm

    ahhh those bastards? Thanks heaven I'd never had those just yet, we'll see in a couple of years when my own "baby" is going to feel sick. I think I over-surfed the entire www planet.

    I'm hooked with surfing and i'm flooding your comment box here.

    Let me know if you want me to shuddup ok?

     
    Brenda Y On Tue Aug 23, 02:56:00 am

    nooo but then my laptop is only 3 months old! it's so sad! but thank god it's still under warranty so i'm quite happy about that. just one more dot then they'll change my screen! =)

    you can surf and flood all you want knoizki. =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home