Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Patience is a virtue

18 August 2005 6:52 pm 4 comments

*sits and waits and hopes at least one more dead pixel appears on laptop screen*

I'm at my dad's house now and there's something wrong with the connection of the wires from the electric gate to the DB board [See, I do learn from Choo's Building Science class!], so everytime we open the gates, the electricity trips.

Thank goodness laptops run on batteries as well. Wish I could say the same for modems and routers though.

(4) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Fri Aug 19, 03:25:00 am

    The queue is long, sometimes we just can't sit and wait forever.

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Aug 19, 03:40:00 pm

    i know knoizki, but in this case, i have no choice. the acer dude says that he can't change my screen until there are 7 dead pixels, and there only at 6 now.. sighhh

     
    Anonymous On Fri Aug 19, 09:49:00 pm

    WTF now what are we gonna do? Can I help? I can crash them to pieces I'm goodattit.

    hahaha.

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Aug 19, 11:44:00 pm

    well.. you can.. erm.. poke some holes in my screen. hehe. the specks are annoying, i guess i was unlucky; after all, this isn't such a common problem in lcd screens, is it? =/ thank god my warranty is still for another 9 months or so. =)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home