Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I know, I know.

12 August 2005 12:55 am 0 comments

I know, I know. I haven't been blogging. But I've had such a busy week, it's crazy. It's the end of the semester. Tomorrow [Friday] is supposed to be the last day but I still have one final assignment due on Monday.

Today I had a test for Dickie's class and a mock interview for Shereen's. It was rather nerve-wrecking, preparing for the interview as Shereen got us all scared and all; she even made up an extra imaginary interviewer. =P She told us there'd be another lady, but it turned out to be her husband instead. Bah. But hey, I got a job on the spot and they're shipping me off to China to help their senior interior designer supervise! I think they were impressed with my educational background and I had all these certificates to back me up and stuff.

By the way, it's just mock, before any of you get excited or anything. Lol.

We went for steamboat after the interview as it was our last class with Shereen. Honestly, she's been a great lecturer, and I'll miss her a lot. I've never encountered a lecturer as open and friendly as she is, and I have a great deal of respect for her as well.

It was real funny though when I was going to run across the road after dinner and Joe grabbed my arm and wouldn't let me cross until the road was completely clear. Haha. Such a sweet big brother he is.

I don't know if what I'm saying is coming out all jumbled and messed up but I am so tired that I just want to lie down and do nothing for now. Night night people!


l-r : top; Shereen, Adib, Anthony, Joe, Tasha.
bottom; me, Wazir, Stacy, Sarah.

See the haze is so disgusting that my pictures are so unclear. Yucky. >.< Indonesia.


Haze, haze, go away
Come again another day

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home