Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

I am moody and tired right now.

01 August 2005 10:24 pm 0 comments

Skipping class is becoming a bad habit. Today I skipped Dickie's because I hadn't finished Choo's work which was due. So I slaved away at my desk doing my work, and then when I needed to photostat my work to hand up, the office was closed so I couldn't photostat it. Blergh. So now it's due on Friday instead. Wasting time leh.

I really enjoyed my weekend. Genting was very fun, especially since we went in such a big group. Me & Wazir, Stacy & Joe, Sarah & Sashmar, Adib and Nazmi. Saved a lot of money on food by getting groceries and cooking a lot. For 8 people, we sure ate a lot. Had lots of fun going on stupid rides, having pillow fights, sitting out in the cold in the middle of the night just for fun.. Yeah. We definitely have to go on more trips together.

Ugh shit shit fuck fuck what is wrong with my wireless router??!!

Grrr.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home