Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Buys [so far]

30 August 2005 11:36 am 3 comments


Most of these are from this month; some further back though.

[click for larger image]


Cecelia Ahern :: When Rainbows End; Sophie Kinsella :: The Undomestic Goddess


Hurley [from Ripcurl] purse.


Handphone strap.


Converse coin purse.


Level One wireless router.


DKNY skirt [actually Wazir's sisters brought this back from Dubai for me <33].


Wazir's mum got me this from Dubai. :)


MNG, shared with mum.


Somerset Bay; Abercrombie & Fitch


Heheh. This is just a thumbnail; there's no link. ;)


Fourskin tops.


Zara denim mini.


Zara again. So sweet yet rugged. <3
[Yes Joanne, I know you're reading this. ;) I went back with my mum and thought, what the heck and bought them both. Sale, right? =)]


I found out that I can fit into clothes from La Senza Girl. =P They've been having a huge sale and my sis has been getting lots of new clothes so I got some sleepwear and a pair of shorts.


Authentic Gucci. Want to guess how much? Wahaha. Lay Kheng and dad let me have it.


Mum got this for me at the Times warehouse sale.


Well there are more things I didn't include. So far I can think of a pair of jeans, a pair of long pants, 2 shirts.. God knows what else. =P I'm lazy.

Oh yes. 28th August was Alvin's birthday, 29th August was my mum's, and today [what's left of it] is Shu Ping's and Kean Cheong's. Happy Birthday // Belated Birthday to all of you.

(3) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Wed Aug 31, 11:32:00 pm

    Hi Bren - 9 days until your bday and having all these lists makes me wonder, "this girl is so Ariel - the little mermaid" .

    I think your collection is now complete. Besided you got your man.

    Go! Go! buy one of those.

     
    Anonymous On Wed Aug 31, 11:34:00 pm

    And my typo for "besided" is something, you & wazir have already each other officiall side by side.

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Sept 02, 02:34:00 am

    lol, knoizki.. this wasn't a list of what i want actually.. this is the stuff i already bought during the sale. :)

    but anyway.. the best present is just being with people i care about.. :)

    and i already have wazir. he's perfect.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home