Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Blogathon 2005

07 August 2005 1:39 am 3 comments

You guys should check out Leo's blog and help him with his campaign for Unicef.

-----


I watched Ungu Violet, the new Indonesian film, with Wazir, Joe and Stacy today. The new GSC cinema at One Utama is seriously nice.. The lighting in the hallways and in the cinemas were rather impressive. I would've taken photos but it would've been too obvious. :/ The movie was quite good though, with an extremely deceiving ending though. Next movie to watch :: Gol and Gincu. Some of it was filmed at Cenfad so you guys should go see!

Wow. I've never really been bothered with the local [Malaysian] scene at all, until I started at Cenfad. It's all my malay classmates influence, plus Cenfad being a design school and everything. I've changed. I like my classmates at Cenfad a lot but at times I do feel like something's lacking. Even though we communicate quite well there is always a language barrier because most of them speak Malay generally whilst I speak English. I'm not saying that their English is bad [because it is good] or that I can't speak Malay [hey I can okay], but sometimes it's annoying when jokes are made and I just don't understand jackshit because of slangs and things like that. I need a bitching partner. Shaza! Get your ass out of Lim Kok Wing and back to Cenfad!! >.< I miss Joanne too. =(

(3) Comments

  1. jo On Sun Aug 07, 12:32:00 pm

    You should watch Sepet.Its da bomb.Ya i want to watch ungu violet too.Cos i like dian.she's so pretty:)

     
    Brenda Y On Sun Aug 07, 12:42:00 pm

    ooh i did =) got the cd, even.
    dian is pretty. sigh. pretty ppl. anyway you should watch it, it's not bad either

     
    Anonymous On Thu Nov 24, 06:01:00 pm

    Hello Blogger, I would like to invite you to take a look at my beading craft ebook offer. This beading craft ebook is great for both beginner’s and pro’s. This is a great blog that you have here, keep it up.

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home