Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

Finally

19 August 2005 3:42 pm 2 comments

I got around to thinking of some stuff I'd like ::

1. Lomo camera; the Supersampler
I still want one. =P

2. Lesportsac handbag
I've always wanted one, but I can't afford it. >.<

3. Keychains
Lots and lots of them. Metal ones though. Those who know me would know I'm a sucker for keyfobs.

4. Roxy handbags
They're just nice. Can't go wrong.

6. Anything personalized
I like things which have lots of sentimental value.

5. Nine West shoes // handbags
Mmmmm..

6. Tickets to see Stomp at Istana Budaya

Of course, I would like a new Nokia // Sony Ericsson mobile, but who am I kidding.

Yay now I can go shopping for myself.

[edit]
Here's one more thing I'd love to have ::


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*sigh* Dream on, Bren. I can barely even drive properly.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On Fri Aug 19, 09:55:00 pm

    6: Me & Starbucks, Add that I can make you laugh and make your gas explode in minutes.

    My choices would be: happiness & good health, brennie.

    But ahhh almost forgot that shopping is one of Girl's Best thing. Buy the ones you really useful to you. But I still want you to have a laugh & cup offa macchiato widmey.

     
    Brenda Y On Fri Aug 19, 11:46:00 pm

    hehe.. you already do make me laugh, knoizki =) thanks for popping by my blog so often.. =)

    i am happy, and hopefully will be in better health after i start going to the gym more, lol.

    you're too far away knoiz.. okay but i can promise you that i'll get a cup of starbucks on my birthday aight? ;)

     

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home