Brenda Yap

Converted by Falcon Hive

PC Fair

08 August 2005 2:06 am 0 comments

I'm so glad I went to the PC Fair today with Wazir. Yes, as expected, the crowd was insane but I already knew what I wanted to buy so it saved me a lot of time. Parking at the KL Convention Centre is rather expensive, though. Got another wireless router [I know, my other one is in the shop, so this is well, a spare? Heheh] for RM195 only! Wazir got his Samsung 80GB hard disk for RM200, and I got 4 colours for my printer at RM119. The cheapness. So now mum and I have gotten the wireless router up and running and that means lots and lots of downloading for me. =) In fact, I've finished downloading Season 1, 2, and 3 of Family Guy. I'm a nerd.

I love Stewie!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home